Gallery: Top five men wanted in Essex
IMAGES of the top five men wanted under Essex police’s burglary crackdown have been released.
The quintet are either wanted on suspicion of burglary offences or wanted on other counts having previous convictions for burglary meaning their locations are of interest to officers working on the Force’s drive against burglary with Operation Nemesis.
Ben Barnham, 19, has links to Colchester, and is wanted on suspicion of breaching a non-molestation order on August 14.
David Dunigan, 25, who was last known to be living in Avingnon Close, Colchester, is wanted by police on suspicion of committing burglaries in Barrack Street, Colchester, on August 22, and Old Heath Road on August 24.
While 29-year-old Glen Luckhurst, last known to be living in Beach Road, Clacton, is wanted for non-payment of a court fine.
You may also want to watch:
Phillip Young, 23, has links with Basildon and Chelmsford and was last known to be living in Whitmore Way, Basildon.
He is wanted for a number of offences including going equipped for theft in Chelmsford, failing to answer police bail and three burglaries in Basildon.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash
The fifth man, 20-year-old Rikki Georgiou, whose previous address was Alvis Avenue in Jaywick, is wanted on warrant.
Anyone with information should call police on 101, e-mail email@example.com or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.