Gallery/Video: iwitness members get into the charity spirit for Comic Relief
- Credit: citizenside.com
THE mantra is ‘do something funny for money’ and that is exactly what our iwitness community have been doing today.
In Great Yarmouth, Virgin Atlantic Flightstore Staff raised more than £170 today, with £30 being raised to watch colleague Carlie get a cake in the face - see our video.
At FunDancing classes held around the county this week, members have been wearing red and donating spare change to the cause.
Janet Drake, who runs the classes, said: “We have raised money by putting loose change in the collection tin, and for each new class member I added £1 to the pot.”
She added: “Our main focus is to raise money for local charities but we do like to take part in the national Red Nose Day events and Children in Need ones too.”
FunDancing classes take place in East Bergholt, Brantham, Great Waldingfield, Nayland, Hadleigh, Capel St Mary and Stratford St Mary.
What have you been doing for Red Nose Day? Send your photos and video to suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk or email email@example.com
- 1 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 4 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 5 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 6 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 7 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 8 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 9 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
Tweet us using #ComicRelief and your news will appear on our Comic Relief pages