Gallery: What’s your favourite view of Suffolk?
- Credit: citizenside.com
We are blessed to live in a beautiful county. From Constable Country to the Waveney Valley, and from the Newmarket gallops to the Heritage Coast, Suffolk has a gentle, understated charm.
There are hundreds of beautiful views, and I’m sure we all have our own favourite. Anyone who has spent any time with me will know mine, says editor in chief Terry Hunt.
“It’s the view from my old school, Framlingham College, across the mere, to the majestic castle.
“The view looking across from the castle to the school isn’t bad either!” he said.
What’s your favourite view in Suffolk? We would like you to tell us, and send in a photo for us to publish.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hunt added: “I know we did this last autumn, but we can never celebrate our county too much, and it really is looking good as spring turns into summer.”
You can submit photos by emailing them in or by becoming one of our iwitness contributors - you can also share images from other parts of East Anglia.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
Photos are already flooding in, see our gallery, top right.