Gallery: Youngsters from Brandeston Hall rise to the challenge during outdoor activity week in north Devon
- Credit: Archant
Outgoing pupils had the trip of a lifetime during an outdoor activity week.
The youngsters from Brandeston Hall – the preparatory school for Framlingham College – recently visited Skern Lodge, in north Devon.
The drizzly weather did little to dampen the enthusiasm of the youngsters, who took park in a range of activities.
They threw themselves into a variety of challenges including abseiling, surfing and an outdoor assault course.
Many were forced to confront their fear of heights, the dark, water or enclosed spaces.
The trip was organised for Year 8 pupils before they head off to Framlingham College in September.
Organisers said they were a delight to spend a week with and full of good humour and positivity.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 4 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
They said they would also like to thank Simon Cullum, Zoe McMaster and Alex Morrison-Bailey for their help and support during the week.