Find out about new affordable housing soon to be available in Suffolk
- Credit: Hopkins Homes
New affordable homes will soon be ready to rent in east Suffolk – and an event is being held to help people find out about the scheme.
The homes, which feature as part of the Beech Road development in Saxmundham, will be available to rent through Suffolk Coastal District Council’s Gateway to Homechoice scheme.
People with a strong connection to Saxmumdham and the surrounding area will be eligible for the new homes, which include one and two bedroom properties.
The information event, organised with Anglia Revenues Partnership and Flagship Homes takes place on Tuesday, August 7, from 2-6.30pm at the Market Hall in Saxmundham High Street.
People attending will be able to find out more about the new homes and the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Applications for the homes can also be made - but people must bring ID, proof of Child Benefit, their National Insurance number, a six year housing history, details of income and information on any medical issues,
Visit www.gatewaytohomechoice.org.uk for more information or to register.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover