Find out about new affordable housing soon to be available in Suffolk
- Credit: Hopkins Homes
New affordable homes will soon be ready to rent in east Suffolk – and an event is being held to help people find out about the scheme.
The homes, which feature as part of the Beech Road development in Saxmundham, will be available to rent through Suffolk Coastal District Council’s Gateway to Homechoice scheme.
People with a strong connection to Saxmumdham and the surrounding area will be eligible for the new homes, which include one and two bedroom properties.
The information event, organised with Anglia Revenues Partnership and Flagship Homes takes place on Tuesday, August 7, from 2-6.30pm at the Market Hall in Saxmundham High Street.
People attending will be able to find out more about the new homes and the scheme.
Applications for the homes can also be made - but people must bring ID, proof of Child Benefit, their National Insurance number, a six year housing history, details of income and information on any medical issues,
Visit www.gatewaytohomechoice.org.uk for more information or to register.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia