Geoff Norcott to star at Quay Theatre
- Credit: Karla Gowlett
Comedian Geoff Norcott will give his take on modern Britain at Sudbury’s Quay Theatre in the New Year.
The star of TV shows such as Mock The Week, Live At The Apollo, and The Mash Report will bring his Taking Liberties tour to the town on February 14.
The show is one of 25 new dates added in 2020 to the tour.
Other credits for Geoff include Have I Got News For You and C4's Alternative Election to Judge Romesh, Roast Battle and JFL's Katherine Ryan Stand up show.
As well as comedy Geoff has appeared frequently on BBC1 political flagship Question Time and can be regularly seen putting the cat amongst the pigeons on UK political debate shows, including All Out Politics, This Week, Daily Politics and Politics Live.
In July this year, his BBC Two documentary 'How The Middle Class Ruined Britain' aired to great acclaim.
Tickets for the Quay Theatre show cost £13.50 and can be booked through the venue website.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 4 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 5 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in