George Ezra joins James Blunt and Craig David in headlining Newmarket Nights gig
Chart-topping music star George Ezra is the latest artist announced for the 2018 Newmarket Nights summer season.
One of the biggest selling male artists of the decade, the Budapest singer is headlining a gig on August 17.
In the space of 18 months the 24-year-old went from being virtually unknown to one of the most popular international breakthrough artists of recent times.
He took in a top 10 album in 10 countries, had three sell-out UK tours and was nominated for four BRIT awards.
The star joins the previously announced James Blunt, who is headlining on June 29, Craig David on July 20 and Plan B on July 27 on the Newmarket Nights bill.
You may also want to watch:
The Vamps are headlining the popular Summer Saturday Live on August 25.
Jockey Club Racecourses’ regional director Amy Starkey said: “We are very much looking forward to welcoming George Ezra to the Newmarket Nights stage for the first time.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 5 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
“George has been a firm favourite of the festival circuit for a few years, so we are delighted he will be joining our sizzling hot music line-up this summer.”
Tickets are due to go on sale at 8am on January 30 via the Jockey Club website.
A pre-sale will also be available to customers at 8am on January 29.