Ghosthunter visits haunted Suffolk airfield
- Credit: Archant
A television ghosthunter hosted a workshop at a former RAF station in Suffolk to unearth the paranormal goings on at the haunted airfield.
Barri Ghai, star of UKTV’s Help! My House is Haunted, hosted the workshop at Rougham Airfield, near Bury St Edmunds, which has experienced its fair share of strange happenings and ghost sightings over the years.
Sightings of lost airmen at the airbase, originally known as RAF Bury St Edmunds, have been reported many times.
Mr Ghai, who is a professional paranormal investigator, founded the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society in early 2006 with the intention of helping more people understand and find answers to the paranormal.
The workshop included an overview of paranormal investigation theory, facts, answers, evidence and techniques.
You may also want to watch:
All attendees also received a signed certificate of completion after taking part in their own mini paranormal investigation at the haunted airfield with Mr Ghai and members of the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 5 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window