Gift ideas for Father’s Day
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
If you are stuck on what to get your dad for Father’s Day why not take a look at our guide for inspiration?
Scarlett and Mustard Taster Box
If your dad loves his food why not treat him to a delicious Scarlett and Mustard Box?
The box includes a selection of yummy hand-made products popped into a box creating the perfect gift.
Inside you will find poppyseed dressing, lime & chilli dressing, smoked oil, hot & spicy salsa, chilli jam, passionfruit & lemon curd, rosemary jelly and red onion marmalade. You can see it/purchase it here.
You may also want to watch:
Ohh Deer Father’s Day Bundle
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 4 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 5 Ipswich Hospital confirms 'significant' Covid outbreak in past fortnight
- 6 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 7 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 8 'They don't trust me and I don't trust them' - Cook on 'jittery' atmosphere
- 9 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 10 Could this pub be the hottest new place to eat in Suffolk?
If you are looking for a quirky unique present/card Ohh Deer is the place for you!
Ohh Deer have a wide selection of cards for Dads starting from £2.50 - including designs from local illustrator Gemma Correll as well as a range with Mr Men and designer John Bond. They have plenty of gifts perfect for your dad including mugs, coasters, stationery, chocolate and, of course, socks!
Shop in store or online - you can also take a look on Instagram @ohhdeer.ipswich. The Mug pictured is £11.95, the coasters £2.95 each and the card by Gemma Correll £2.50.
Hadleigh Maid’s Walnut & Mallow Whirls
Does your dad have a sweet tooth? If you are looking for a tasty treat for your dad but are on a budget then look no further.
The delicious whirls come in dark and milk chocolate and are made with vanilla mallow which are encased in exquisite chocolate with a walnut half.
Or how does a Large Chocolate Tea Cake sound? For as small as £2.99 you can get dad an indulgent dessert to enjoy on Father’s Day.
The two large dark chocolate and ginger tea cakes have vanilla mallow piped onto a Ginger biscuit and are encased in thick, smooth and rich dark chocolate.
Bobby Robson More than a Manager DVD
From £9.99 - available on Amazon
This is the perfect present for a footy-mad/ ITFC fan. The DVD is a documentary about the life and career of the legendary manager Bobby Robson.
There are no great revelations, no new sides to the great man and no headline-grabbing scenes, but its 98 minutes remind you just how special a man he was. You know his story, but the emotions can still surprise you.
Hopsters Gift Boxes
Head down to Hopsters in Ipswich to pick out a special alcoholic beverage for dad.
You have a choice of wonderful gift boxes ready to be made up, special Father’s Day boxes which will be arriving shortly and a Growler.
The Growler means you can take away 1-2 litres of draught beer which will stay fresh for up to a month - a gift that just keeps giving.