Gilbert Road: Modern family home in Saxmundham could be yours for £310,000
- Credit: Archant
This delightful, recently constructed family home is in the popular market town of Saxmundham, in easy driving distance of the Suffolk Heritage Coast villages.
Saxmundham has a range of local amenities, including supermarkets, and trains from the railway station to Woodbridge and Ipswich.
This new home offers versatile living accommodation along with a south-westerly facing rear garden.
At the front of the property, on the right side, a driveway provides off road parking and leads to a single garage which has power and light connected.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area.
You may also want to watch:
The front door opens to the spacious hallway with wood effect flooring, with stairs rising to the first floor and access to rooms.
The sitting room, at the front of the property, has a large bay window giving plenty of natural light into the room.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
Across the hall, at the front, is the study and there is a cloakroom. To the rear there is an impressive and kitchen/family room, ideal for entertaining and family living. The kitchen has a range of matching base and wall units, with worktops over, a range of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, oven and gas hob with extractor fan, and a fridge freezer. The room has a square bay with patio doors out to the rear garden.
An archway leads into the utility room where there is space and plumbing for a washing machine, and a door outside. There is storage space on the first floor landing, and a window to the rear.
Bedrooms one and two have built-in wardrobes and windows to the front.
Bedroom one also has its own heating controls and an en suite which includes a shower cubicle. Bedrooms three and floor overlook the rear garden and there is a family bathroom with a suite of panelled bath, WC and pedestal wash basin.