Girl flown to hospital with head injury after Witham accident
A girl was airlifted to hospital after an accident in Spa Road, Witham, this morning.
The ambulance service was alerted to an a road traffic incident which involved a pedestrian just after 8am.
An ambulance, a rapid response vehicle, air ambulance and duty locality officer David Weightman attended.
Mr Weightman said: “We treated a young girl with a head injury. She was flown to Addenbrookes in a stable condition for further treatment.
“I would like to thank the crews who attended. They did a brilliant job and worked well with air ambulance and the police.”
You may also want to watch:
The age of the girl has not been confirmed by the ambulance service.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 10 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs