Fourth person released following double stabbing in Ipswich area
The fourth person has arrested in connection with a double stabbing in Ipswich has been released.
Suffolk police officers were alerted to two stabbings on the same victim, within hours of each other over the weekend.
The first reports came in at just before 5am on Saturday, when a 30-year-old man was reported to have been stabbed an hour earlier, in a caravan at Bucklesham, near Ipswich.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment and left soon after.
Later that same day, officers were called to another stabbing, involving the same victim, this time at a premises at Grebe Close in Ipswich. The 30-year-old man had suffered stab wounds to his bottom and back.
You may also want to watch:
He was again taken to hospital for treatment and has since been released.
Three people, a 40-year-old man, a 38-year-old woman and 31-year-old woman were arrested in connection with the Grebe Close incident and later released under investigation, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad
A fourth person, a 46-year-old man arrested in connection with the incident at the caravan, was yesterday released under investigation pending further enquiries.