Glemsford man jailed for making indecent images
- Credit: Archant
A former Suffolk teaching assistant who was jailed three years ago for downloading indecent images of children has been jailed for 18 months for doing the same thing again.
Police officers went to Kevin Stiff’s home with a search warrant on November 7 and seized a mobile which was found to contain indecent images of children.
The court heard that in 2015 Stiff was jailed for two years and made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order for ten years and ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register after he admitted making indecent images of children and distributing indecent images of children.
Following the police visit to his home in November last year Stiff, 50, who formerly worked at Hillside special school in Sudbury and at a Scope respite centre in Bury St Edmunds, admitted making indecent images of children and breaching the sexual harm prevention order made in 2015.
Today Stiff, of Slades Close, Glemsford, was jailed for 18 months and was made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order for ten years.
You may also want to watch:
He was also ordered to sign the sex offenders register for the same period.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 More police mistakes in case of 'bubbly and funny' Emma who fell from window