Go-cart and bouncy castle with champagne bottles on the side stolen in Rougham
- Credit: Archant
A bouncy castle and a go-cart have been stolen from Kingshall Street in Rougham.
The go-cart was stolen sometime between midnight on August 20 and the following day at 9am when a padlock was broken off a shed in the rear garden of the premises.
The vehicle, described as blue, with off road tyres and displaying a big number five, was taken from inside.
On August 22 between 1am and 12.30pm an 8ft by 8ft bouncy castle with champagne bottles on the side and a blower was also stolen from the rear garden.
Suffolk police would like to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area at the times stated, or who may have seen a bouncy castle or go-kart matching this description for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should contact police on 101 quoting crime reference BR/15/753 and BR/15/756 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview