Gold watches and £2,000 in cash stolen in Colchester house burglary
Jewellery and hundreds of pounds of cash were stolen in a burglary in Colchester.
A men’s gold Rotary watch, a ladies’ gold Rotary watch, a Pandora bracelet and a pair of gold hooped earrings were taken after thieves broke into a house in Blackheath.
Around £2,000 in cash was also stolen, along with a further £25 which had been collected in £1 coins, as well as a pair of oval shaped earrings and a curved chain.
A black Acer laptop was also stolen.
The burglary took place between 11.15am and 2.30pm on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Sergeant Daniel Jeffries at Colchester CID on 101. People can also give information to the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview