Great atmosphere hailed at Woodbridge Christmas street fair
Woodbridge’s annual Christmas street fair took place last weekend with visitors enjoying a wide range of attractions.
Food and drink stalls were joined by a range of Christmas gift stalls as the Thoroughfare was transformed for the day.
Hundereds of people flocked to the town to see what was on offer with live entertainment also being provided to keep busy shoppers entertained as they browsed a variety of different stalls.
Local charities also took the opportunity to raise funds for good causes.
Woodbridge town councillor Geoff Holdcroft said; “This year’s street was the best ever with more stalls and more people attending.
You may also want to watch:
“The weather was kind and everyone who attended had a great time.
“All the stall holders enjoyed the day especially the stalls with young people on them.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
“A great atmosphere all round. “