Great atmosphere hailed at Woodbridge Christmas street fair
Woodbridge’s annual Christmas street fair took place last weekend with visitors enjoying a wide range of attractions.
Food and drink stalls were joined by a range of Christmas gift stalls as the Thoroughfare was transformed for the day.
Hundereds of people flocked to the town to see what was on offer with live entertainment also being provided to keep busy shoppers entertained as they browsed a variety of different stalls.
Local charities also took the opportunity to raise funds for good causes.
Woodbridge town councillor Geoff Holdcroft said; “This year’s street was the best ever with more stalls and more people attending.
“The weather was kind and everyone who attended had a great time.
“All the stall holders enjoyed the day especially the stalls with young people on them.
- 1 Matchday Recap: How Town's cup defeat to Colchester played out
- 2 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 3 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 4 'Quite different to traditional gyms' Suffolk gym with a difference opens
- 5 Buy the bread everyone’s raving about at new Suffolk cafe
- 6 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 7 'He'd be dead' - mum's terror after wave drags her and baby down beach
- 8 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Travellers pitch up at popular park in east Suffolk town
- 10 Ongoing heathland blaze sees 147 calls made to fire service
“A great atmosphere all round. “