Busy road reopens after car flips onto side in early morning crash
- Credit: Archant
A busy road in Great Blakenham has reopened after a car flipped onto its side this morning.
The vehicle, which was the only car involved in the incident, turned onto its side on Stowmarket Road in the village shortly before 5.45am today.
Suffolk police were called to the scene and closed the road while the driver was removed from the car and the incident was cleared.
The motorist was not seriously injured in the crash, the police have said.
The road remained closed until shortly before 6.30am but has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Officers remain on scene as recovery of the vehicle is organised.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe