The Great British Beach Clean hits the shores of Suffolk and Essex
- Credit: Archant
A number of beach and river cleans have been taking place across the region this weekend.
From Aldeburgh to Felixstowe and down the Essex coast to Clacton groups of beach cleaners have been out in force clearing our region’s shores this weekend.
Huge crowds gathered in Southwold to clean and survey The Denes.
Wildlife Gadget Man Jason Alexander was out in Bawdsey early this morning surveying the amount of litter there.
While in Trimley Marshes litter pickers young and old were out helping to clear waste.
You may also want to watch:
In total 16 litter picks are taking place in Suffolk for the Great British Beach Clean with a further four taking place in north Essex.
Have you been involved in a beach clean today or are you heading to one tomorrow?
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
Email us your pictures to email@example.com.