Great Cornard: Firefighters extinguish blaze in kitchen
- Credit: Archant
FOUR people have suffered from smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire at a house in Great Cornard.
Two crews from Sudbury were mobilised to Lindsey Avenue when the alarm was raised at 1.30pm today.
The fire in the kitchen led to smoke logging on the first and second floor of the property.
Four people who were in the property were all out by the time the crews arrived and they were administered oxygen therapy by firefighters until the ambulance service arrived.
Two firefighters were tasked with extinguishing the blaze and both crews were back at base by 2.46pm.