Great Waldingfield: Spate of BMW thefts sees two taken in one night and one damaged
- Credit: Archant
Two BMWs were stolen and one was damaged in Great Waldingfield, near Sudbury earlier this week.
A black BMW 330D saloon, registration number CC02 ADC, was taken from a house on Netherhall Close between 10.30pm on Tuesday (October 8) and 6.30am on Wednesday (October 8).
Between 8pm on Tuesday and 8.40am on Wednesday, a grey BMW 325 Sport, registration number EO09 WRE, was stolen from Overing Avenue.
In both cases the cars were reported to be locked, and with the keys secure.
On the same night, between 5.30pm and 7.15am, a grey BMW hatchback was damaged on Kieffer Close. There was damage to the passenger side lock, with both the handle and lock being dented.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw anything of note on Tuesday night, or if you have any information that may help police with their enquiries, please contact PC Williams on 101 quoting reference number SU/14/1952. Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 5 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash