Do you recognise this man? Essex Police appeal for help over attempted burglary
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have constructed the face of a man they believe tried to break through the back door of a home in an Essex village.
Essex Police released the EFit of in a bid to speak to this man in connection to an attempted burglary.
A 39 year-old man was asleep at home at about 3.30pm on Thursday, September 20, in his home in High Street, Great Yeldham, when he heard a noise.
He went to investigate and saw a man forcing open the back door.
He challenged him and the man claimed there were children in the garden trying to get into the victim’s garage.
Anyone who recognises the man in the EFit or has any information is asked to call DC Robin Coltman in Braintree CID on 101 quoting reference 42/137154/18.
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 2 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 6 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 7 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 8 Death of Sophie Riley was misadventure, inquest jury concludes
- 9 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 10 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town