Do you recognise this man? Essex Police appeal for help over attempted burglary
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police have constructed the face of a man they believe tried to break through the back door of a home in an Essex village.
Essex Police released the EFit of in a bid to speak to this man in connection to an attempted burglary.
A 39 year-old man was asleep at home at about 3.30pm on Thursday, September 20, in his home in High Street, Great Yeldham, when he heard a noise.
He went to investigate and saw a man forcing open the back door.
He challenged him and the man claimed there were children in the garden trying to get into the victim’s garage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man in the EFit or has any information is asked to call DC Robin Coltman in Braintree CID on 101 quoting reference 42/137154/18.
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk