Disruptive passengers force Ipswich-bound train’s cancellation
- Credit: Archant
A train headed for Ipswich had been cancelled due to “disruptive passengers”.
Greater Anglia said it had been forced to cancel its 12.47pm service from Cambridge due to the passengers’ behaviour.
One parent, whose daughter was on the train, tweeted: “Great, well done, my 15-year-old daughter will be stuck in the middle of nowhere.”
Greater Anglia has not reported what action has been taken against the disruptive passengers.
However a spokesman said British Transport Police were aware.
You may also want to watch:
The train was due to call at: Newmarket; Kennett; Bury St Edmunds; Thurston; Elmswell; Stowmarket; Needham Market and Ipswich.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police