Train trouble as Ipswich services cancelled
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia rail passengers have been warned to expect delays on services running through Ipswich due to a signalling fault.
The signalling fault, which is currently being investigated by Network Rail, has so far caused three services cancelled.
Currently, this includes the 7.10pm service from Liverpool Street to Ipswich, the 7.58pm service to Felixstowe and the 8.28pm service from Felixstowe to Ipswich.
Rail replacement buses have been arranged for passengers between Ipswich and Felixstowe.
All other services passing through the station are running at reduced speeds.
You may also want to watch:
A statement by Greater Anglia said disruption was expected until 10pm.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns