Rail service disruption in Suffolk and Essex due to points failure
Rail services are facing disruption in Suffolk and Essex due to a points failure affecting the region’s mainline connection with London.
Greater Anglia said a points failure at Ilford had blocked lines causing cancellations, delays and revisions.
Disruption is expected until 3pm.
“This is affecting trains on the line into London,” a spokesman said.
“Also, train services travelling in the opposite way towards Shenfield are affected.
“Greater Anglia and Network Rail are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption.”
Visit Journey Check for details of specific train service alterations.
- 1 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 2 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 5 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 7 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 8 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 9 Company fined nearly £4k for further food hygiene breaches
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement