Greater Anglia services resume after person is hit by train
- Credit: Archant
Rail services in the region have resumed following disruption after a person was hit by a train.
Greater Anglia said this afternoon that all lines were blocked after the incident between Cambridge and Ely - with disruption expected to last until 8pm.
Services on the Norwich to Cambridge line, which calls at Thetford and Brandon, were only running between Norwich and Ely.
The London Liverpool Street to King’s Lynn services will terminate at Cambridge.
By 6.45pm, however, services had resumed.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: “Trains now running normally between Cambridge and Ely.”
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 'I felt we deserved to win' - Cook on 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday