Rail services resume after earlier train fault
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia have reinstated services ahead of peak travel time after a train fault caused disruption earlier in the day.
Passengers between Ipswich and Felixstowe were affected by the fault, which led to 12 cancellations and numerous delays.
Rail replacement buses carried passengers while disruption continued.
Greater Anglia said issues were likely to continue until 4pm and have now confirmed normal service has resumed.
The reinstated services include:
You may also want to watch:
-3.58pm Ipswich to Felixstowe
-4.58pm Ipswich to Felixstowe
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
-5.58pm Ipswich to Felixstowe
-6.58pm Ipswich to Felixstowe
-4.28pm Felixstowe to Ipswich
-5.28pm Felixstowe to Ipswich
-6.28pm Felixstowe to Ipswich
-7.28pm Felixstowe to Ipswich