Greater Anglia: Two trains cancelled and delays on several services across Suffolk and Essex
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Two trains have been cancelled between Ipswich and Felixstowe.
The 8.57 Ipswich to Felixstowe train, due at 9.23, will be cancelled as will the 9.28 Felixstowe to Ipswich, due at 9.54. This is due to a train fault.
A bus replacement has been scheduled to cover the Felixstowe to Ipswich service.
Several trains are also delayed on the Greater Anglia network.
The 6.00 train from London Liverpool Street to Norwich, due at 7.54, is now expected to be 10 minutes late due to signalling problems.
The 6.02 London Liverpool Street to Clacton-On-Sea, due at 7.37, is being delayed from London Liverpool Street onwards by between 15 and 17 minutes. It will be terminated at Thorpe-Le-Soken, no longer calling at Clacton-On-Sea.
The 6.16 Lowestoft to Ipswich, due at 7.44, will be delayed at Saxmundham and is expected to be 15 minutes late.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
This is due to a train late from the depot earlier.
The 6.20 Ipswich to Saxmundham, due at 6.58, has been delayed between Westerfield and Woodbridge and is now 25 minutes late.
Greater Anglia are now warning that owing to a train late from the depot earlier between Lowestoft and Ipswich trains via Saxmundham and Beccles may be delayed by up to 20 mins at short notice. An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed.
The 6.36 Felixstowe to Ipswich, due at 7.02, will be starting from Felixstowe and is expected to be 10 minutes late.
This is due to a train fault.
The 6.41 Lowestoft to Ipswich due at 08.09 is being delayed at Halesworth and is now expected to be 15 minutes late.
The 7.45 Clacton-On-Sea to Colchester, due at 8.16, will be started from Thorpe-Le-Soken. This train will no longer call at Clacton-On-Sea due to signalling problems.
The 6.42 Cambridge to Ipswich, due at 8.02, is being delayed between Newmarket and Kennett. It will no longer call at Bury St Edmunds, Thurston, Elmswell, Stowmarket, Needham Market and Ipswich.
Owing to a broken down train at Kennett train services between Ipswich and Cambridge may be cancelled or delayed by up to 60 mins at short notice. An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed.