Police search for missing 76-year-old Robert Dunning from Haverhill
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to help find a missing 76-year-old man from Haverhill.
Robert Dunning was last seen at his home in the Queens Street area of the town at around 9.20am on Wednesday, November 22, and was reported missing to police yesterday, Monday, November 27.
A police spokesman said Mr Dunning’s disappearance is believed to be out of character and that officers are growing concerned for his welfare.
He is described as white, around 5ft 6ins tall, with grey hair.
Mr Dunning wears glasses, uses a walking stick and speaks with an Irish accent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have seen Mr Dunning, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Haverhill Police Station on 101.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again