Griff Rhys Jones to give proceeds from Ufford Park talk to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
- Credit: Emile Holba
Griff Rhys Jones is set to make an appearance at Ufford Park Hotel, near Woodbridge, in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
The comedian, presenter and writer, who has a home in Suffolk, will discuss his travels in Africa, the Baltics, Australia, India and parts of Wales, with an audience on Sunday, October 29.
Natasha Brame, EACH community fundraiser, said: “We’re so excited to be benefiting from what I’m sure will be a hilarious night with Griff Rhys Jones.
“All the money raised from this special event will help us to continue providing care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions, and support for their families across the area.”
Tickets for Griff Rhys Jones’ Where was I? are £15-£20 from each.org.uk/comedy.
Doors open at 6.30pm. The show begins at 7.30pm. There will be a bar and a raffle on the night.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 6 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 9 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 10 Let's get physical, 'spanner in the works' and selection headaches