Grundisburgh: Man suffers suspected head injuries as car overturns - Woodbridge Road blocked
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered suspected head injuries after his car overturned, causing delays for motorists.
A 35-year-old man sustained the injuries after his red Renault Clio rolled over on Woodbridge Road, Grundisburgh, at around 8.40am, a Suffolk Police spokesman said.
The spokesman added he suffered a possible concussion.
The road remains blocked.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: “A car rolled over on Woodbridge Road, Grundisburgh, at 8.40am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
“A 35-year-old male sustained possible head injuries [but] declined transport to hospital by ambulance.”
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies