Police called to reports of rave near coast
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a rave near the Suffolk coast.
Police were called to Corton Beach about 5pm on June 30 to reports of a gathering of between 35 and 45 people at Gunton Cliff, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: “After officers engaged with the group they dispersed the area and left the beach.
“One arrest was made for a drug offence. A quantity of suspected cannabis was seized, along with a pair of scales.”
A 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and on suspicion of possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 6 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 8 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 9 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car