Calling young artists - Your picture could feature on a chocolate box
- Credit: Michael Jarvis/EACH
Sweet success is in store for budding young artists - with the chance to see their work on the front of a chocolate selection box.
Suffolk chocolatier Hadleigh Maid is launching a charity competition.
The search is on for children aged up to 12 to design the front of a special version of the company’s 112g selection box. The best artwork will be used online and in shops from the end of March.
For every purchase, a donation will go to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH), after Hadleigh Maid recently became a corporate partner of the charity.
Gavin Bowie, Hadleigh Maid marketing director, said: “We’re delighted to have been accepted by EACH as one of their fundraising partners, donating money to such a deserving cause.
You may also want to watch:
“To create further awareness and promote our partnership, we’re excited to announce our new competition and invite children to submit their designs.
“Who knows, you could see your design on the front of one of our selection boxes that’ll soon be generating much-needed funding, so please start drawing and enter.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
“We can’t wait to see your creations! Good luck.”
Vicky Matthews, EACH Suffolk corporate fundraiser, said: “EACH is really excited to be working with such a well-respected business in the community, and the art competition marks only the start of our partnership.”
Hadleigh Maid has also set up a code – EACH – for EACH supporters to use when buying products on its website. Any customers who use it will see 10% of the total cost of their order donated to the charity.
The contest is running from February 13 to March 12. To enter, download a competition pack from the Hadleigh Maid website.