Hadleigh road REOPENED after two Fords collide
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to an incident at the end of Hadleigh high street after a collision involving two cars blocked the road both ways.
Police were called to the incident at 4.05pm to reports that a Ford Mondeo and Ford Feista had collided in Benton Street.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service attended the scene to assist with the incident from Ipswich East, Princes Street and Hadleigh as one of the drivers had to be freed from their car.
An ambulance was also called to the scene as one of the drivers, a female, suffered from a fractured sternum in the collision.
Police diverted traffic down Hook Lane as both lanes of Benton Street were completely blocked.
You may also want to watch:
The road has now been reopened after three hours of closure and both cars have been recovered.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 3 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 4 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 5 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 6 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 7 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 8 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 9 Bill Turnbull announces leave from Classic FM show for health reasons
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology