Hadleigh: New appeal for arson information
POLICE have issued a new appeal for information as the one month anniversary of an arson at a business premises in Hadleigh approaches.
The incident happened on Friday November 16 in Crockatt Road shortly before 6.45pm and involved three fuel tankers.
A �1,000 reward has now been offered for information leading to the arrest and charge of the individuals responsible.
The cost of the damage caused is thought to be about half a million pounds and enquiries are continuing but police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.
Detective Inspector Nick Power said: “This is a serious crime and we are asking for the public’s help to identify the person or persons who have done this. Arson is a reckless act that we take very seriously.
You may also want to watch:
“The investigation is continuing but we are asking for people who live, work or may have been passing the area to think back.
“Did someone you know display unusual behaviour on the night of the crime or imply that they may know something? The smallest piece of information could be key. If you know anything then I urge you to call police or Crimestoppers.”
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 4 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
To contact Crimestoppers anonymously on the 24/7 number call 0800 555 111. To contact police call 101.