Hadleigh: Two held after theft of 10 tubs of cooking oil from pub
Two men have been charged following the theft of cooking oil from a pub.
Ten tubs of oil were stolen from the George in the High Street yesterday morning.
Officers arrested the two men in town after being alerted by a member of the public.
Ilian Dimitrov, a 26-year-old man and Ivan Balgaranov, a 41-year-old man, both of Partridge Way, London were subsequently charged with theft and possession of an offensive weapon.
The pair are now due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates Court on Wednesday, July 24.
Police have urged businesses to store cooking oil securely at all times.
- 1 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 2 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 3 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 4 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 5 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 9 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening