Halesworth: Pub fire is extinguished by crews

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

A FIRE in a bin at a pub has been extinguished.

The fire service was called to the White Swan in London Road, Halesworth, at 10.01am.

Appliances from Halesworth, Bungay and Saxmundham attended and all persons were accounted for.

The fire in a rubbish bin was out by 10.32am using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus