Is yours the creepiest in Suffolk? Compare it with the rest of our readers’ pumpkins
- Credit: Picture: ANGIE-RICHARD CLIFTON
It can only mean one thing when your cupboards are full of sweets and your children are covered in paint - Halloween is officially here.
To celebrate the spooky season we have gathered some of the county’s quirkiest and creepiest pumpkins to give you some last-minute inspiration ahead of the first trick or treater knocking at your door.
Do you usually opt for the traditional ghoulish face or a haunted Halloween landscape on your pumpkin?
One of our readers named Rose sent in a rose carving done by her boyfriend proving that not everyone opts for the traditional scary designs.
For centuries, people have carved scary faces into Jack O’Lanterns to shine brightly outside homes and fight off evil spirits.
You may also want to watch:
More and more people are opting for new creative ways to decorate their pumpkins and really stand out from the patch.
See our gallery for a range of pumpkin pictures sent over to us and some which were published on social media.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
Who do you think has made the most inventive pumpkin of the patch?
Let us know in the comments below and find some inspiration for this evening.