Halloween trail in Suffolk created by filmmakers - including Netflix movie director
- Credit: Fresh Air Events
A group of filmmakers are building an immersive Halloween trail for little witches and wizards in Woodbridge this October.
The team at Fresh Air Events, which include a Netflix movie director, are creating a “family-friendly” experience in Seckford Hills, next to Seckford Hall Hotel.
The event, Halloween on the Hills, will involve special effects, holograms, movie like sets and projectors as well as a host of spooky props to bring 'modern magic' to a trail of shacks set up within the 34-acre parkland.
A cast of monster models are also being built for the occasion.
A spokesman for Fresh Air Events said: “They will meet some playful pumpkins, Dracula’s tunnel, Halloween monsters as big as the trees, plus toast marshmallows with a coven of witches."
You may also want to watch:
The event is suitable for children of all ages and is set to run evenings and weekends throughout October and every day throughout half term.
For more visit: www.freshaireventsuk.com
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies