Mini driver, 87, dies in hospital following crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 80s has died in hospital following a two-vehicle road collision in Halstead, Essex.
The crash happened last weekend in Mount Hill.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a collision between a green Nissan Micra and a blue Mini Cooper S at about 11am on Saturday, October 12.
The driver of the Nissan Micra, an 87-year-old local woman, was airlifted to hospital.
Essex Police confirmed that the woman had died the following evening.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: "Officers from our Serious Collision Investigation Unit are working diligently to build a picture of the events leading up to the collision."
The force added that it was urging anyone with information, dash cam footage, or CCTV to call 101 and quote incident 468 of October 12.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.