Burglars steal guitars during break-in
- Credit: Archant
Six guitars were stolen when raiders broke into a building on an industrial estate in Mildenhall.
The burglary happened at the premises in Hampstead Avenue some time between 5pm and 7pm on Wednesday, November 20.
The guitars stolen were:
? An Epiphone G-400 pro electric guitar (cherry coloured)
? An Alba telecaster guitar (silver)
You may also want to watch:
? A Tanglewood TSB 59 semi-hollow guitar (red cherry)
? A Squier Bullet Strat HSS Arctic Fender (white)
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 3 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 4 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 5 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 6 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
? A Brunswick BTK50 Electro-Acoustic
? An Ibanez ART120QA Traditional Transparent Sunburst (black)
Anyone with any information about the burglary, or who may have been offered guitars for sale matching the descriptions above, is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary's incident and crime management hub, quoting reference number 70587/19.
People can call 101 or visit the force's online reporting tool.
Alternatively email Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit the Crimestoppers website.