Hardcore Hobbies in Bury St Edmunds to close down
- Credit: Archant
A independent shop in Bury St Edmunds will close its doors for good next month after trading for 20 years in the town.
Hardcore Hobbies, in Risbygate Street, announced its closure on Facebook and thanked customers for their support over the years.
The shop, which sells BMX, skate and scooter kit and clothing from well-known brands, will close on Saturday, June 29.
A Facebook post read: "We are sad to announce that we will be closing our physical store on Saturday, June 29.
"Hardcore Hobbies is, and has been so much more than a business to us and many others over the twenty years we have been trading.
You may also want to watch:
"We would like to take this opportunity to send out a heartfelt thank you to all of our customers, team riders, staff, distributors and brands that we have dealt with, the people we have met along our journey have undoubtedly been the store's highlight."
A closing down sale is currently taking place at the store, with deals on a large majority of items, the post added.
- 1 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 8 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 9 Warning of seasonal canine disorder after dachshund Trudie taken ill
- 10 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties