Fresh attempt to host weddings at historic venue after previous plans withdrawn
- Credit: Archant
New plans have been submitted to host weddings and civil ceremonies at a historic Suffolk landmark - just weeks after similar plans were withdrawn.
Bosses at Harvest House, in Cobbold Road in Felixstowe, have finalised their plans for access to the building when hosting ceremonies, wedding breakfasts and after parties in the communal rooms.
A similar application to hold weddings and civil ceremonies at the grade II listed Harvest House was withdrawn in December.
However, the new submission clarifies how visitors will access the building.
The design and access statement says: "We will ensure there are wardens available on the function date to direct visitors and traffic where needed."
You may also want to watch:
Harvest House originally aimed to begin hosting ceremonies from May this year, before opting to withdraw its plans.
A spokesman previously said: "The team are positive they can offer their couples a unique, personal and exquisite wedding day at the most spectacular venue in Felixstowe."
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields