Fresh attempt to host weddings at historic venue after previous plans withdrawn
- Credit: Archant
New plans have been submitted to host weddings and civil ceremonies at a historic Suffolk landmark - just weeks after similar plans were withdrawn.
Bosses at Harvest House, in Cobbold Road in Felixstowe, have finalised their plans for access to the building when hosting ceremonies, wedding breakfasts and after parties in the communal rooms.
A similar application to hold weddings and civil ceremonies at the grade II listed Harvest House was withdrawn in December.
However, the new submission clarifies how visitors will access the building.
The design and access statement says: "We will ensure there are wardens available on the function date to direct visitors and traffic where needed."
Harvest House originally aimed to begin hosting ceremonies from May this year, before opting to withdraw its plans.
A spokesman previously said: "The team are positive they can offer their couples a unique, personal and exquisite wedding day at the most spectacular venue in Felixstowe."
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 10 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week