Taking world foods to the food professionals
- Credit: Archant
Globe-trotting firm Surya Foods is clocking up the air miles to promote its brands.
The Harwich-based company is one of the largest suppliers of authentic world foods to the UK food sector – and it is reaching out to the international marketplace.
Surya has recently upped its presence on the exhibition trail taking its part on the world food stage at a series of global food and drink events. Staff will be travelling to exhibitions including Gulfood in Dubai, Anuga in Cologne, Sial in Paris and a bit closer to home at the Food and Drink Expo in Birmingham.
The events have helped attract thousands of pounds worth of new business leads, and bosses believe it is providing a great platform for Surya to present its line up of products to a global audience of retail and food service professionals.
This week Surya is at the IFE at the ExCel centre in London which will be attended by around 1,300 global and UK food and drink manufacturers.
You may also want to watch:
The Surya stand features its Laila Basmati top three rice brand together with its Thai brand Flying Goose sriracha hot chilli sauce, a condiment which is now sold widely in the UK and USA.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win