Harwich: Gang wielding sharpened crutch steals food from students
- Credit: citizenside.com
A gang wielding a crutch with a sharpened point are wanted by police after they stole food and threatened a group of students.
Four male students, aged 17-18, were in the area of Main Road and Orwell Terrace in Harwich at around 6pm on Sunday.
They were then threatened by a gang of two men and two women. One of the men was carrying a crutch, which the victims said had a sharpened point at the end.
All four suspects were white and aged between 17-20. One man was dressed in a dark tracksuit with a grey scarf, and one woman wore a bright pink tracksuit.
They stole food items from the victims, who were otherwise unharmed.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DS Tim Coyles at Clacton CID on 101 or phone Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village