Have you seen missing 60-year-old Nigel?
- Credit: Essex Police
A Harwich man with distinctive facial tattoos has been reported missing — family and police are concerned for his welfare.
Nigel Clack, aged 60, was last seen on Sunday, January 10, crossing the Parkeston roundabout at 11am.
He may have had a colourful Morrisons 'bag for life' with him.
He is described as 5ft 6in tall, slim build with long greying-brown hair. He has a number of facial tattoos.
Nigel is believed to be wearing a three-quarter length leather jacket with badges on the lapels and burgundy tracksuit bottoms.
He is also known to have links to Ipswich.
Essex Police have asked him to contact home to reassure his family he is okay.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
They are also asking members of the public who live near the area he was last seen to check their CCTV or doorbell footage.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 quoting incident 258 of January 10.