Harwich: Police release image of missing man Jon Hannon after fears raised over his welfare
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a missing man in a bid to track him down after fears were raised over his welfare.
Jon Hannon, from the Harwich area, was last seen by a friend in the town at around 8.30am today.
Officers are concerned for the welfare of the 25-year-old, an Essex Police spokesman said, and are asking for help from the public in tracing him.
He is a white man, quite sun-tanned, with mousey brown short spikey hair which is shaved at the sides.
He is 5ft 9ins tall and was last seen wearing a green T-shirt with a target on the front, knee-length camouflage shorts, and may have a blue rucksack with him.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 to help.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 8 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said