Man arrested after Essex town centre stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Police have appealed for information after a man was stabbed and needed stitches for his injuries in north Essex.
The victim, who was a man in his 20s, was attacked by two people in High Street, Harwich, at around 1.50am on Sunday, June 3.
An Essex Police spokesman said: “He suffered injuries to his arm and back which both needed stitches.”
The spokesman also added a 20-year-old man from Harwich was arrested the following day on suspicion of GBH and possession of an offensive weapon.
He has since been released on bail until June 30.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the incident or have any information, call police on 101 quoting crime reference number 42/77373/18.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies