Have you seen missing Kersey dog Toby?
- Credit: Archant
Beloved family pet dog Toby, a four-year-old black sprocker spaniel, has been missing in the Kersey area of Suffolk for over a week.
Father-of-three Bruce Newbigging said his family are growing increasingly concerned for Toby, who ran off during a walk in the Kersey Uplands last Thursday afternoon (November 16), at around 3pm.
Mr Newbigging said: “My son (Ally, 22) took him out and he took off over the fields in Kersey Uplands, running after a pheasant.
“A local farmer tried to help and headed off on a quad bike, but said he had never seen a dog move so fast. He went into the wood but wasn’t seen coming out of the other side.
“He has not returned and we have been out walking miles trying to find him. He is microchipped and my son has been on all the missing dog websites.
You may also want to watch:
“He is a beautiful dog. My son absolutely loves him. It is a surprise he hasn’t been picked up by now, but we hope he will.”
To help the family, call Mr Newbigging on 07734 595404.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 9 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave