Missing Norfolk woman Linda Brighten returns home
- Credit: Archant
A 62-year-old woman reported missing to police who was believed to be in the Norfolk or Suffolk area has returned home, police have said.
Linda Brighten, of Newton Flotman in Norfolk, was reported missing this morning (Saturday, February 24).
Norfolk Constabulary launched a media and public appeal to help find her at 6.30pm today.
Shortly after 8pm, they announced she had returned home.
A force spokesman said: “A woman missing from South Norfolk has been found.
You may also want to watch:
“Linda Brighten, aged 62 from Newton Flotman, was reported missing this morning.
“She has now returned home.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 6 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 10 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
“Officers would like to thank the public and the media for their help with this appeal.”