Have your say on transport infrastructure development in Tendring
People can put their questions on the future of services in Tendring to bus, road and rail chiefs.
Officials from Network Rail, First Buses and Essex County Council, along with representatives from Essex Police and Tendring District Council (TDC), are holding a round-table meeting to discuss plans for infrastructure improvements in the district.
Members of the public are invited to the Tendring Locality Board meeting to have their say.
Board chairman and ECC deputy leader Kevin Bentley said: “We will have the top people at the table and it is an opportunity to get answers about transport links and services in Tendring.
“It would be great to see a large turnout so that the major issues affecting people’s lives on an everyday basis are addressed.”
Mick Page, TDC leader and vice-chairman of the locality board, added: “People have their own views, ideas and experiences – both good and bad – about the transport services and infrastructure in our district.
“Now is the time to come and voice them and ask questions from the people responsible for providing these vital services.
- 1 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations from Ipswich Town's win at Forest Green
- 3 Plans for former Dorothy Perkins store in Suffolk town withdrawn
- 4 Top food event set to provide showcase for more than 100 Suffolk producers
- 5 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 6 Driver caught speeding at 94mph in 50 zone on A140 in mid Suffolk
- 7 Hunt for convicted murderer released on temporary licence in Ipswich
- 8 See inside £715k mid Suffolk townhouse for sale after major revamp
- 9 'A top team for League One' - Forest Green boss praises Town
- 10 Noise warning issued due to late night fighter jet training over airbase
“We will not be discussing potholes but the bigger picture in an effort to influence and support future provision.”
The meeting takes place at Clacton’s Princes Theatre on Thursday from 5pm.